We take care to ensure the parents and carers of our children and young people the expert ongoing support they need at every stage of their partnership with us.
From the moment they make their first enquiry and right through the child or young person’s time in one of our schools, we’re there for them with tailored advice and support.
Park School welcomes pupils from Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire and Warwickshire Local Authorities as well as residential homes in Oxfordshire. We are also open to working with other Local Authorities in the area.
The registered age range for pupils is 7-18 years old and covers Key Stages 2, 3, 4 and 5. Pupils are referred directly through the Local Authority and children’s homes.
We welcome visits from potential parents and carers who wish to consider their child for the school. We currently have strong relationships with a number of educational local authorities and SEN teams in the region.
Following your visit if you would like to proceed with a placement at the school you will be advised to engage with these teams.
For admission children and young people:
- Will be aged between 7 – 18 years
- Will be referred by the relevant local authority
- Will most likely have a statement of special educational need or education and health care plan (or will be under assessment)
- May have social, emotional, mental health, or behavioural difficulties
- May have autistic spectrum conditions
If you’d like to make a referral or you simply want to know more, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.Contact Us